Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2008

How Does My Garden Grow?

Let’s say you want to start a garden. Not outside but, maybe a spot in the home. I have a little area in our back porch that I would like to try my green thumb out. The only problem is that it’s quite dark back there. I did go to the hardware store looking for some lighting solutions, but, didn’t find what I was looking for. So, I did some surfing on the web and, found a great set of grow lights that will fit perfectly back there. I installed them myself and, wow, what a great little garden space I have now! I planted some vegetable seeds, like peas, carrots and tomatoes, and, they are sprouting up just fine! This little hobby is going to be fun! I will have fresh veggies for my salad, that I actually grew myself! (Little Pat on the back!)

No comments: