Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Have You Ever Dreamed Of Custom Engagement Rings?

Every Thursday night I watch Four Weddings, on TLC, and on Sunday mornings I watch Say Yes to the Dress. I don't know why I'm so intrigued by other people's weddings, but I am and I don't think I'm the only one. These wedding shows are gaining so much popularity and I'm loving it.
If you are expecting an engagement or are planning a wedding these shows show so much inspiration. It's cool to see what the average wedding costs, what type of food is served, what the dress looks like and the bridesmaid dress, and let's not forget the ring! I was watching an episode last Thursday and noticed a bride that had a custom engagement ring. She apparently dreamed of custom engagement rings her whole life, but I had never thought/heard about it until then. Of course her ring was drop dead gorgeous ! They didn't say how much it costed but I'm assuming it was pricey because she had a pretty lavish lifestyle. It got me thinking, do you know anyone that has a customized ring? Or do you?? 

No comments: