Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gift for Mom | Waxing Poetic Jewelery

You would think shopping for your own Mom would be a simple task but it surely isn't. It seems the people you know the best are sometimes the most difficult to shop for. My Mom is a simple lady who enjoys reading, being outside, and cooking/baking. She just had a birthday and I got her cooking and baking things for that and she has an iPad where she reads books. Since it's Winter there isn't many options of outdoor activities, at least not where we live. So what to do?

I happened to be browsing online, shopping for myself of course, when I discovered the gift. My Mom doesn't like when we spend a lot of money on her but I know she secretively likes when we get her jewelry. So I thought these would be perfect! Since she isn't much of a flashy or show offy type of person I thought these waxing poetic rings would be just enough. I just don't know which to choose. Do I go the simple route or add a simple but cute design? Oh the decisions. What are you all getting for your Mom?
                NEW! - Daisy Talisman Stack Ring - Small (6)NEW! - Orb Talisman Stack Ring - Medium (7)NEW! - Heart Talisman Stack Ring - Small (6)

No comments: