Pages

Saturday, December 1, 2012

a hair product that could change you life



I'm not the type to jump into a shower in the morning. Many take showers in the morning to wake themselves up but I find taking a shower to do just the opposite. I shower at night because it helps calm me down and I can go to bed feeling clean. I love to wind down my night with either a lavender bath or a hot shower and afterwards apply lavender essential oils.

This nightly routine has worked out incredibly well except the fact that my hair is always a mess. I have really course hair so if I go to bed with wet hair I wake up looking like Elvis Presley and there is no way of fixing it besides a headband or hat. I do blow-dry and straighten my hair some nights but that's to much work to do everyday! Not that it has bothered me much but sometimes I wish I could easily be able to fall asleep with damp hair and wake up with somewhat manageable hair. 


Then, I found this brush! I never knew something like this existed but boy am I glad I found it. This is from goody.com. It is a microfiber QuickStyle paddle brush. It is made with super absorbent microfiber materials to help dry your hair incredibly fast while giving a natural style. I literally can't wait to try this out! 

No comments: