Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

christmas bulb garland, candle holders and cookie baking | hello holidays!

Holiday decorating, cookie making and present wrapping is here! Finally. I get really into the Christmas mood every year. I plead guilty to listening to Christmas music for months on end and decorating my apartment way to early.

Fluted Wax Mercury Bowls
This year I put up my tree in mid November (which is early) and I am still adding last minute touches to it. Along with my Christmas tree I have put up bulb garlands, Christmas colored candle holders, and hung stockings. My apartment is so small that I don't have much space to work with so I had to narrow my decorations down to my favorites. My boyfriend on the other hand is not a fan of all the holiday clutter. It puts me in the holiday mindset but he thinks it is to much clutter. But he will have to deal with it :) Christmas is my fav.



No comments: