Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bridesmaids Gifts That The Girls Will Love!


Thank your best friends with something you would love to have yourself! I have found beautiful bridesmaids gifts for my girls online. Who wants something that can only be used once? I actually had a little party for my bridesmaid's and had them all sit with me and choose what they wanted online. I love Mybridesmaidsgifts.com! They had such a great selection and they loved all the jewelry that they carry! Now that they have what they really want and, are all happy with the choices, I won't have to worry about how they really "felt" about the bridesmaids gifts. Let's just say that was a blessing, because, I have been stuck with some really awful gifts that are still sitting at the bottom of my jewelry box, never to be worn again!

No comments: