Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cool Baby Clothes for the Little Guys!

The more I look around at baby clothes for boys, I have noticed that the boys fashions are taking a turn for the better! Not, only are the t-shirts looking better, than the old basic color choices, but, they seem to be getting up to date! When I saw this t-shirt by Small Paul by Paul Frank I was pretty impressed! The graphic and, stripes are something I would totally dress my little guy in. I think he would like this too! Check out all the cool baby boy clothes and holiday baby clothes for the season at, Sandboxcouture.com!

1 comment:

Tricia said...

I’m also always on the hunt for witty and cute t-shirts that show off my little boy’s actual personality. You should check out the cool baby clothes here! There are tons of nice options like “Elmo is my homeboy,” “Rock Star,” "Can you dig it?" and “AB/CD”. Enjoy.