Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Fashion Must!

Everyone should own a belt. For guys, this should be a necessity.
We all don’t want to look at your underwear walking around town. For the ladies well we get to accentuate our outfits with belts. I always like to wear dresses and add a belt to make an empire waist from a drab dress that has no figure. Or if you’re going for the country look I like to get a belt buckle and let that baby show!!

There’s no belt I like better than a braided belt. The one pictured here is a braided belt. I like them because I can fit it to any size. Also the belt allows me to wear it with anything!! I love wearing this belt not just because it goes with any pair of jeans I own but I can also wear it with any dress I own. Great versatility! Oh and I’ve found great belts at target. The belt from the blog is actually from target.

No comments: