Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Nat King Cole: Unforgettable

Everyone's valentines day playlist needs to have the father of romantic blues. Playing his music while cooking valentines day foods can really get you into the mood. Also Nat's voice will just give you that extra swag to really make your valentine feel loved.

I always play Nat King Cole: Unforgettable when I'm getting ready for a date or just playing music. I love how his music can go to anything. This time though I'm playing it for my valentines day supper with the boyfriend. I was going to go with maybe Billie Holiday, but I thought my man Nat could really pull through this time! Another good point is, playing classics is a really good ice breaker. I mean there's nothing better than listening to the soulful voice of Nat King Cole. His lyrics make you realize what you love so much about your valentine, and really make you love them more!

No comments: