Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Shocking Black Mens Titanium Rings

I decided to get this gorgeous black mens titanium ring for me and my husband's anniversary. I don't think I have ever bought him any jewelry the whole time we were married to be truthful. He hardly wears anything except for his wedding ring. When I saw this ring, I just thought it was really unique, simple, and different.

When I showed it to him, he was shocked. I think he really likes it, and so far he has worn it out a few times. I don't expect him to wear it all the time, but it's nice to see that he likes it and he wears it. I'm thinking on finding him a new wedding ring to wear. He got me one last year, it was like an upgrade. So, possibly, something like this could happen again in the future. I really liked all of the pieces I've seen when I found this one, so maybe I could find something for him again.

No comments: