Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Prom Hair Ideas!!

So with prom coming up I bought my prom dress already and now i'm looking for the finishing touches. My shoes are already picked out now all I've got to is incorporate all of those looks into my prom hair... if that's possible.

I figured my dress is a sweet heart sleveless dress, so I had to get an up-do. I was looking for more of the natural wavy look. My dress is kind of fitted so I had to keep the hair laid back. I was looking up prom hair styles and found this one. It's absolutely perfect! I love how the front is kind of plain to keep the attention on my necklace I'll be wearing. The back is kind of a messy bun and I love the ides of putting a jeweled barret in the back. I keeps the back of my hair exciting. With this hair style I'll be styling from head to toe!!

No comments: