Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Multiple Use Hawaiian Baby Blankets

This was a gift we got from my older sister at out baby shower. It was a hawaiian baby blanket that you can use to cover over the stroller if it's really cold out. I didn't even think of anything like that. She has five kids, so she thinks of everything you could possibly need. The hawaiian print is so precious and the blanket itself is so soft and warm.

I don't know what I would do with out her. She has helped me so much through this pregnancy. She gives the best advice and also tells you what to expect and what you're going to need. This is my first child and I wanted to have everything I need and I want to be prepared.
The big blankets to cover up your stroller are perfect, because you can also use them if you go out to the park or to a game, you can lay them down and sit on them. It's great for a baby to lay on and roll around on outside. It gives you an excuse to go outside with your child and get some fresh air and play around.

No comments: