Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Games You Can Play On The Travel!!

I know I'm not alone when I say traveling long distances is no fun. I always hated reading because I always got car sick and I would finish the book and that left me absolutely nothing to do. So when we planned a trip to California I thought we definitely needed something to keep my mind occupied. We were trying to find a game that everyone knew how to play... and the game that automatically came to my mind was connect four. Everyone knows how to play that game and It is so fun!!

I found this connect four travel game on this couponing website. This made the fact that I'm buying this game that much better. We also bought some other really classic two player games. My sister loves guess who, so we got that one. Battleship was another classic one on one game that I loved playing. Now I can play it on the long journey to California!

No comments: